Reminder: Join the NZ school sector in celebrating Open Access Week 2010.

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 17, 2010, 10:26:24 PM10/17/10
to MLE Reference Group, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

A short reminder and invitation for you to join us for tomorrow's noon session during our Open Access Week 2010 celebrations.

Paul Seiler will facilitate the webinar: Pass the baton: How to run a faster race.

Thanks Paul for your willingness to share ideas and support our Open Access Week 2010 initiative.

We encourage all participants of the OERNZ project to pay us a visit online and share your thoughts and ideas during the question and answer session.  You can register your attendance and we will send you an email reminder or just drop in tomorrow. All visitors are most welcome!.

Quick links

Look forward to seeing you online tomorrow :-)

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.
Director OER Foundation

Wayne Mackintosh

Oct 18, 2010, 4:57:08 PM10/18/10
to mle-refer...@googlegroups.com, oe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nellie,

We'll post the links for the recordings of the sessions soon.

Cheers
Wayne

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Dr. Nellie Deutsch <nellie.mul...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wayne,

I missed your session, yesterday. Is there any way I can get the link for the recording?

Thank you.

Warm wishes,
Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Passionate about Learning
Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
I present at WiZiQ
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter