FW: Mix and Mash Mini!

Paul Seiler

Oct 21, 2010, 3:29:27 AM10/21/10
to OERNZ members
Paul Seiler has forwarded you this email with the following message:

I've just received this email and thought you might find it interesting.

Paul.

Having trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser

Mix and Mash mini!

Join us on 3 November for the launch of The Great NZ Remix and Mashup Competition. All will be revealed.

Find out more

$30,000 of cash and prizes

The Mix and Mash sponsors have put together some fantastic prizes. A huge thank you to InternetNZ, Microsoft, Google, Boost New Media, Codec, InfoConnect, Department of Conservation, NZ On Air, Creative Commons NZ, MusicHype and DigitalNZ for their awesome support.

Spread the word

Let your friends know about this awesome event

Forward to a friend

Sponsored by:

Brought to you by:

www.mixandmash.org.nz

If you no longer wish to receive this email please unsubscribe

nathan parker

Oct 21, 2010, 3:49:59 AM10/21/10
to oe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Paul.
Looks like a fun session - we need a South Island version!
Warpington
Otago
NZ
034822605
0272148294

Rekrapenator

Paul Seiler

Oct 21, 2010, 3:57:37 AM10/21/10
to oe...@googlegroups.com
A good idea, Nathan. Maybe some fo you down south want to pull something together?

To follow further information releases on this register here: http://www.mixandmash.org.nz/

I guess the actually competitrion will be open to Mainlanders :-)

Paul.