Happy New Year -- Did you know?

Wayne Mackintosh

Dec 31, 2010, 12:25:55 AM12/31/10
to WikiEducator, wikieducator-teacher...@googlegroups.com, heyw...@googlegroups.com, OERF Thought Leaders Forum
Hi Everyone,

From all of us at the OER Foundation and the WikiEducator family, we wish you the very best for 2011!

Did you know:

  • WikiEducator served 1,3 million unique visitors this year
  • The OER Foundation provided free wiki training to 1284 educators this year
  • We have exceeded our predicted growth for 2010 -- WE now has 16.891 register users welcoming 4567 new WikiEducators to our family this year.
With your help, 2011 will be a quantum shift year for open education. WE look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Cheers
Wayne

--
Wayne Mackintosh, Ph.D.