Interest in September dScribe call?

Kathleen (U-M)

Aug 30, 2011, 1:43:39 PM8/30/11
to oer-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi global dScribes,

We've been on a hiatus for the past few months due to the break between semesters. Hopefully you've enjoyed some days off for vacation/holiday in between. Our semester here at U-M kicks off next week.

It's been a while since we met to discuss our various OER casebooks and other student-initiated/student-focused OER activities at our respective institutions. Are you interested in convening for a September global dScribe conference call? Will you please respond indicating yes/no to a September call? If we get a few yeses, then I'll arrange a time.

Thanks,
Kathleen