Fwd: Open Access Africa is coming to Cape Town in November

1 view

Kathleen Ludewig Omollo

Aug 7, 2012, 2:18:42 PM8/7/12
to oer-dscribe
Hi dScribe team,

University of Cape Town is hosting the annual Open Access Africa conference in November. Last year, KNUST hosted this conference and I was able to attend. It's wonderful to see two institutions from the African Health OER Network as hosting institutions. If you're able to go, I strongly recommend it.

-Kathleen