Reminder: dScribe Skype call on March 4

Kathleen Ludewig Omollo

Mar 2, 2011, 4:17:10 PM3/2/11
to oer-d...@googlegroups.com, global-...@ctools.umich.edu
Hi dScribes,

This is a reminder that we have our next global dScribe Skype call on Friday, March 4 at
3:30 pm South Africa / 1:30 pm Ghana / 8:30 am Peru/Michigan/New Hampshire

Please add me as a Skype contact if you haven't already: kludewig3950. I will initiate the group call.

The listed of people who RSVPed are:
  • U-M: Kathleen, Emily R.
  • KNUST: Samuel a.k.a. T-Rex
  • UCT: Greg (is Sam joining instead or in addition?)
  • PCUP: Michael
  • Dartmouth: Parker
Last-minute joiners are also welcome. :)

We'll have a loose, participant-driven agenda for the call. Rough agenda:
1. Introduce any new joiners
2. Does anyone have any specific questions for the group?
3. What fun dScribe and OER projects is everyone working on?
4. OER Casebooks
5. General Student Engagement in OER

Talk to you soon,
-Kathleen
(part of U-M OER team, joined the dScribe initiative in January 2008)