OPAL: Call for Open Educational Practices

1 view

Cable Green

Nov 16, 2011, 10:33:54 PM11/16/11
to Educause Openness Constituent Group, OER Advocacy Coalition, OER Forum, oer course collaboratory
Greetings Open Colleagues:

Apologies for cross-postings.

Please find a few minutes to participate in this important work... see below.

OPAL work is is licensed under a CC BY 3.0 Spain License -- all good!

Have a great week and thank you,

Cable

Cable Green, PhD
Director of Global Learning