November or later?

Douglas A. Whitfield

Apr 1, 2009, 11:57:11 AM4/1/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com
So, after discussing with a couple folks off-list, it seems like
November is the optimistic earliest time we can do this. I haven't
confirmed with Bucketworks that there are any dates in November
available, but if we don't do it in November, March 2010 sound like a
better day? I'm loath to plan something in the winter when getting
myself from west of Madison to Milwaukee could be dicey. I'm fine
just looking at March 2010 also, so we don't have to do this back-up
thing again.

Just so everybody is on the same page:
I think most of you know this, but I took over the Madison Linux User
Group in Madison. That has diverted a lot of time from Open
Everything. One big project is I want to bring Software Freedom Day
to Madison in September '09. There are various other things pulling
my time, but that's the big one. I think in the long run, me being
associated with the LUG will be good for OE, but there are some
growing pains.

Questions, comments, concerns?

Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-President Madison Linux User Group