Fwd: [OEMad] Re: event on 26th?

Douglas A. Whitfield

May 29, 2009, 3:04:11 PM5/29/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com
For those of you not on the Madison list, I thought I'd share this.
Bucketworks is down with doing something in Milwaukee, but I have no
idea if this date is open. Can one of you Milwaukeans report back
whether this day would work? If this gets traction, I'd certainly be
willing to help out, but June is going to be a whirlwind month for me.