Thoughts post OEMad?

Douglas A. Whitfield

Apr 18, 2009, 11:32:12 PM4/18/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure at least two of you were there today (well, plus some
of the Madison people on the list), but I know there were four people
from Milwaukee. We worked one the event for a couple months plus the
momentum from the first event. If we're saying November at the
earliest, that's 6 months. Does that sound like long enough?

It really doesn't sound like enough to me, but maybe if there's a lot
of energy created from today it work. If we could find a place on the
east side of Madison to do our "monthly" meetings, would people come?
I don't have any idea where we might have the meetings on the East
side, but obviously I'm interested in getting Milwaukee people
involved. We haven't decided what exactly we're going to do and
tomorrow I plan on sending an e-mail to the OEMad list to bring up the
topic and I'll report here what we decide. I just wanted to see what
initial thoughts were of the MKE crowd. Thanks a lot those of you
that came. If you didn't, you missed some great discussion.

Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-President Madison Linux User Group
http://madisonlinux.org/
Technology Lead - http://openeverything.us