open art event potentially in Pewaukee

1 view

Douglas A. Whitfield

Sep 3, 2009, 1:45:12 PM9/3/09
to web...@googlegroups.com, oe...@googlegroups.com, oe...@googlegroups.com, barcamp...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to see the interest in having an open art event in Pewaukee
on November 1st, 2009. The global Open Everything group is going to
be having events on Halloween, but since we live in a country where
Halloween is celebrated, we've decided to look at November 1st as an
alternative. While the focus will be on open art (music and
photography specifically), in the spirit of "Open Everything" we also
are enthusiastically encouraging techie types to join us (and since
when did music and photography not include technology, anyway?).
Bring your code and enjoy the creative and inspiring atmosphere!

Please add your name to
http://openeverything.wik.is/Madison%2c_WI/October_31%2c_2009 if you
are *interested* in an event in Pewaukee. If Pewaukee doesn't work
out, we'll likely have the event somewhere in Madison. The last two
events (December 08 and April 09) have been in Granger Hall at UW.
While both events were successful, it is not the best location for
this type of event as we are dependent on a 3rd party for several
things...like start and end times.

Again, if you are interested, please add your name to
http://openeverything.wik.is/Madison%2c_WI/October_31%2c_2009

Thank you,

Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-President Madison Linux User Group
http://madisonlinux.org/
New Project Coordinator - http://openeverything.us
Worldwide Open Everything event, October 31, 2009

Gabriel Wollenburg

Sep 3, 2009, 3:16:35 PM9/3/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com, web...@googlegroups.com, oe...@googlegroups.com, barcamp...@googlegroups.com

I support this idea and/or service.