dancers on web cam 24 hours a day! These girls are smoking DIRECT THE ACTION LIVE DIRECT THE ACTION LIVE START CHATTING WITH REAL SCORES DANCERS

sdsdh

Feb 19, 2009, 2:20:15 AM2/19/09
to Open Everything Milwaukee
dancers on web cam 24 hours a day! These girls are smoking DIRECT THE
ACTION LIVE DIRECT THE ACTION LIVE
START CHATTING WITH REAL SCORES DANCERS
Desc: You have to check out Scores Gentlemen's club new LIVE
website!!!!! You know the one Howard Stern always talked about who had
the hottest strippers in the country!! Wanted to share this with my
fellow forum members!! They have LIVE dancers on web cam 24 hours a
day! These girls are smoking hot!! They are given away $10 dollars
free to all new members!! http://stripperslive.net ... And make sure
to thank me later boys!!!! Go check it out!!
http://stripperslive.net
http://stripperslive.net

Alnisa Allgood

Feb 19, 2009, 4:58:48 AM2/19/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com
Doug,

Can you do something about the spam on this group. You can make it so
that all new member posts are moderated. I get these in multiple,
because you added the 'mailing list' gang@openeverything to the list
as well.

Alnisa

Alnisa Allgood
Executive Director
Nonprofit Tech
t. 608.241.3616
e. aln...@nonprofit-tech.org

Douglas A. Whitfield

Feb 19, 2009, 9:11:40 AM2/19/09
to oe...@googlegroups.com
Banned user, set it up so new members are moderated and made it so
some other people can also manage the group.

Douglas A. Whitfield

Co-President Madison Linux User Group
http://madisonlinux.org/
Founder Open Madison Group (OMG!)