October Development

Saul Howard

Oct 19, 2008, 9:55:10 AM10/19/08
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
I've been able to make some updates to Oedipus recently. Most of what
I'm doing is getting what has already been written in line with
Nigel's original specification.

I'll lay out the structure of Nigel's specification in the Google Code
Wiki.

Robert Impey

Oct 19, 2008, 10:07:54 AM10/19/08
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
So, the Google Code Wiki at:

http://code.google.com/p/oedipus-decision-maker/w/list

for technical specs for the ODM and the MediaWiki one at

http://wiki.drama-theory.com/index.php/Main_Page

will be for general use of the program and Drama Theory?

RFI

Saul Howard

Oct 23, 2008, 10:36:54 AM10/23/08
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
Yes. Two wikis for now, I think MediaWiki is very good for user
tutorials.

I am currently using the Google Code wiki for development notes, but
it isn't brilliant. Maybe eventually everything should go over to MW.

Most of the stuff I'm commiting at the moment is concewrned with
renaming stuff.

Tables are now called 'Frames'

Actors are now called 'Characters'

Dramas used to just contain frames, now they are structured:

Drama->acts->scenes->frames

There may be some confusion as I excise the old names, but it's not
too difficult. Frames is a much better word! It suggests frames of
film, and isn't confused with database tables...

Phil Jones

Nov 5, 2013, 11:08:43 AM11/5/13
to oedipus-decisio...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Thank you for your work on the Oedipus site.