More Wiki Spam

1 view

Robert Impey

Apr 23, 2009, 10:33:35 AM4/23/09
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
I've removed some more spam from the wiki at

http://wiki.drama-theory.com/wiki/Category_talk:Oedipus_Decision-Maker_Chapters

Bizarrely, that page has been attacked three times of late. Other
pages have been left alone.

200.212.221.2

is in Brazil

ce...@cert.br

and

219.239.193.122

is in Beijng

bill...@bj.datadragon.net

Goodness knows what contorted webs of relays spambots go through to
leave their crap on the site.

Saul

Apr 24, 2009, 2:19:23 AM4/24/09
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
Cool thanks. I contacted the last IP owner already.

Why are there ellipses in the email addresses for these two? Am I
missing something?

On Apr 23, 9:33 pm, Robert Impey <robert.im...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've removed some more spam from the wiki at
>
> http://wiki.drama-theory.com/wiki/Category_talk:Oedipus_Decision-Make...
>
> Bizarrely, that page has been attacked three times of late. Other
> pages have been left alone.
>
> 200.212.221.2
>
> is in Brazil
>
> c...@cert.br
>
> and
>
> 219.239.193.122
>
> is in Beijng
>
> bill.p...@bj.datadragon.net

Robert Impey

Apr 24, 2009, 9:20:16 AM4/24/09

On Apr 24, 3:19 pm, Saul <saulhow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why are there ellipses in the email addresses for these two? Am I
> missing something?

I think that it is Google groups that does that.

Rob

Robert Impey

Apr 25, 2009, 1:30:38 AM4/25/09
to oedipus-decision-maker-discuss
This time from

65.105.132.179

still on

http://wiki.drama-theory.com/wiki/Category_talk:Oedipus_Decision-Maker_Chapters

I wonder what it is that they like about that page?

How do we lock MediaWiki down so that only users that are signed in
can edit content?