Looking for accomodation

Antonio Wang

Sep 14, 2023, 8:49:13 AM9/14/23
Hello everyone,

I'm Wang Yilin, also as Antonio. I will be a 23ws master's student in the Department of Civil Engineering at RWTH Aachen University, specializing in "Sustainable Management - Water and Energy," with English.

I reside in Heidelberg and am in the final month of my undergraduate studies. To prepare for my master's degree, I am looking to rent a room in a shared apartment in Aachen starting October 1st, and I'm ready to sign a lease agreement immediately. I am open to starting the lease earlier.

For a shared apartment (WG), my budget ranges from 250 to 400 euros, and for a single-person apartment, I am looking for something below 550 euros.

If you have a suitable place available or have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'm eager to find the right housing arrangement as I embark on this new academic journey. Thank you!