Ein ZImmer neben RWTH

Aditya Borse

Aug 2, 2018, 9:14:52 AM8/2/18
I am Aditya Borse. I have received admission in RWTH International Academy in the course CAME. Th course will begin in September.

I am currently looking for a long term accomodation near RWTH Uni Aachen.

ABOUT MYSELF:
I believe myself to be good nature with a curious mind, I like to learn new things, meet new people and improve myself. I have rented a shared room during my graduate study, so I have good experience in how to handle yourself in such an environment. Mostly I like to study as I do not like to be an average boy. I usually spend time with my friend only on weekends and I can say I am good at making new friends.
I can assure you I will take care of your room as I will be living there at least a year and I would always like to be neat and tidy. I am sometimes overly meticulous when it has to do with my study and career.