Rooms for FH student(the end of february to july)

張敏宣

Dec 26, 2022, 10:43:53 PM12/26/22
Hello everyone,

My name is Savannah and I am coming to study at FH for one semester.
I am from Taiwan. I love to learn different languages and cultures and have native proficiency in mandarin, a pre-advanced level in English, and an elementary proficiency in German and Japanese.

I will need accommodation from approximately the end of February 2023 to 31.7.2023 and would prefer a walking distance of FH Aachen.

If you have any questions or information, you are more than welcome to reply to this message. Many thanks.