Room for FH student March-July 2023

Kateřina Gajdošíková

Dec 25, 2022, 2:51:35 PM12/25/22
Hallo everyone,
my name is Katerina and I am coming to study Bwl at FH for one semester. Although I do speak german (B1-B2, but did not practice much recently), I am rather using English to avoid any misunderstandings. Right now, I live in Prague and study Business at the University of Business in Prague. I am 23 years old and will be turning 24 in May.

I will need accommodation approximately from 1.3.2023 to 31.7.2023. I have been living on my own for about 1,5 years and therefore can take care of my household, I am super responsible and I enjoy cooking very much. I am very tidy and keep the household clean.

If you need any more information, feel free to text me. So far, I will at least send you links to my social media profiles so you can check me out :)

https://www.instagram.com/kater_.g/
https://www.facebook.com/katerinka.gajdosikova/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kate%C5%99ina-gajdo%C5%A1%C3%ADkov%C3%A1-2b2780172/?locale=de_DE