Request for an accommodation in Aachen

Arijit Upadhyay

Feb 10, 2018, 3:27:46 AM2/10/18
Respected Sir,

We are looking for a 3-shared accommodation in Aachen for my DAAD WISE internship offer at RWTH Aachen...
The dates when I want a room are from 13th May 2018 to 10th August 2018.

Can you please help us as we are really in need of an accommodation soon.

Thank You for your time and consideration. Looking forward to a positive response.

Regards,
Arijit Upadhyay
Undergraduate Student,
NIT Tiruchirappalli,
India

Contact: +91 9408746213

marc....@skynet.be

Feb 17, 2018, 8:35:13 AM2/17/18
Rooms and apartments (10 - 22 m²) to hire in Belgium, 10 km away from Aachen. Completely furnished with small kitchen and bathroom. Rent including heating, electricity and other costs (WLAN, Sat,...). Possibility to wash and dry your clothes. Possibility to use sauna/solarium. Quiet but very close to highway. Busstop ans supermarket nearby. Information: HausAnnaAp...@gmx.net, +4915172433330. Best regards