OD See Exhibition update for the OD Union

Old Boy

Feb 22, 2010, 3:38:06 AM2/22/10
to OD Union Visual Creatives
Dear OD Union Creative,

Thank you for your interest in the OD See 2010 exhibition:

Following on our initial proposal, we are pleased to announce that two
activities are planned for Founders Day on Friday, 12 March. The first
activity is the exhibition of online works in the J1 Computer Lab. All
participants of the OD Visual Creatives Face Book and the Google
groups who have submitted links to their online works by the 6th of
March will be featured in the exhibition.

Secondly there will be a figure drawing marathon taking place in the
Old Gym, from 09:35 to 15:30, and those who would like to participate
are requested to RSVP to Peter Hyslop at phy...@bishops.org.za. Our
artist-in-residence, Ashley Bestbier, will be coordinating the
marathon. Prospective participants simply need to indicate when they
wish to start drawing and how long they will participate in the
marathon.

We hope to make the OD See Exhibition an annual event; expanding the
scope of the activities and exhibitions as time, resources and funding
allows.

Yours sincerely
Peter Hyslop and Travis Noakes.