CKAN 中文版

charlesc

Oct 9, 2012, 11:42:55 AM10/9/12
to odt...@googlegroups.com
供對於 開放資料出版平台 有興趣的朋友參考:

最近轉職棄 Drupal 改用 Python...
其實是找了高手要協助搞定 CKAN,for the project: http://netivism.com.tw/article/open-government-data-platform-drupal-ckan

我預計有時間的話,會做兩個站:
一站是專案交辦用,若依原訂計畫,就是11月底結案時轉移給研考會/凌網。結束。
另一站是類似 http://thedatahub.org/ ,算是實驗性計畫,給大家放各種偷搶拐騙來的公開/開放資料。
(學一下字幕組? 本站若有非開放授權的資料,僅供觀賞(?)用途,不適合做再利用,違者自負責任...??)

CKAN 使用介面中文化的部份,進度約七成,請參考:https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ckan/language/zh_TW/discussion/3460/ ,歡迎一起來翻譯。

Charles

charlesc

Nov 11, 2012, 4:32:54 AM11/11/12
to odt...@googlegroups.com
社群版的開放資料平台,或可再增加兩項輔助:

http://www.isitopendata.org/
Is It Open Data?
We aim to make it easy for people – like you – to make enquires of data holders, about the openness of the data they hold — and to record publicly the results of those efforts. We're especially focused on scientific data but anyone can use this service. We're inspired by What Do They Know?, a site which allow citizens to make requests to find out information to which they have a right. It works by identifying the right place to ask, assisting users make requests and publicly displaying the results.

GetTheData is a Q&A site where you can ask your data related questions, including, but not limited to, the following:

where to find data relating to a particular issue;
how to query Linked Data sources to get just the data set you require;
what tools to use to explore a data set in a visual way;
how to cleanse data or get it into a format you can work with using third party visualisation or analysis tools.

Charles

charlesc於 2012年10月9日星期二UTC+8下午11時42分55秒寫道:

charlesc

Dec 1, 2012, 4:17:25 AM12/1/12
to odt...@googlegroups.com
以下: