ODSP Mobility Line (if your office has one)

L B

Jul 6, 2021, 9:32:36 AM7/6/21
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I live in Toronto and I just learned the hard way that, if a person needs a wheelchair repair and they call into the Mobility Line, the ODSP office no longer checks those messages several times a day. They check it 2 or 3 times per WEEK.

I have an urgent repair - a flat RoHo cushion. I’m stuck in bed.

I’m so glad I finally managed to get a person on the phone at the ODSP office today - I was unsuccessful yesterday - but to now learn that just calling the Mobility Line is not good enough anymore, I thought I’d better alert the rest of you.

It’s no fun being stuck in bed for something that could be avoided.

These policies drive me crazy.

Louise