Does a child have to report their earnings from a job?

John Goedhard

Jul 6, 2021, 12:42:31ā€ÆPM7/6/21
to ODSP Fireside
Even though it is exempted. Does a child who is 16 and is still in high school, have to report their earning (summer job) to ODSP?

šŸ±

Jul 10, 2021, 12:56:30ā€ÆAM7/10/21
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
Is it naive of me to ask why you don't contact your worker or local office and ask?
Dana

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:42 PM John Goedhard <jgoe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Even though it is exempted. Does a child who is 16 and is still in high school, have to report their earning (summer job) to ODSP?

L B

Jul 10, 2021, 7:29:36ā€ÆAM7/10/21
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
Check this Directive. I didnā€™t read the whole thing. I gave it a quick glance. It looks like it might answer your question though.Ā https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/directives/odsp/is/5_3_ODSP_ISDirectives.aspx

Louise

On Jul 6, 2021, at 12:42 PM, John Goedhard <jgoe...@gmail.com> wrote:

ļ»æEven though it is exempted. Does a child who is 16 and is still in high school, have to report their earning (summer job) to ODSP?

John Goedhard

Jul 25, 2021, 6:54:36ā€ÆAM7/25/21
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com

One day they will answer the phone when I call.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ODSP Fireside" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/odspfireside/CALY9EPLR%3DLiDbeqQD5WLZPdiwf5iA2rfg1Uo29E2bO7L1YkMNQ%40mail.gmail.com.

šŸ±

Jul 26, 2021, 6:11:16ā€ÆPM7/26/21
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com