Re: [odspfireside: 52702 ] Digest for odspfireside@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 2 topics

Mike

Dec 17, 2019, 2:17:25 PM12/17/19
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
scribble scribble 2020 scribble scribble lmao why is this message still happening. Delete these people already. It's a waste of time seeing scribble scribble 2020 scribble scribble.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 11:16 AM <odspfi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Marie Kokline <mkok...@gmail.com>: Dec 17 01:46AM -0500

ورشة عمل الاتجاهات المعاصرة للمحاسبة عن عمليات شركات التأمين وإعادة
التأمين للفترة من
in english Contemporary Trends Accounting Workshop on Insurance and
Reinsurance Companies Operations for the period from

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 8:32 PM Jenfryreyesonly <fryrey...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Marie Kokline <mkok...@gmail.com>: Dec 17 01:47AM -0500

م للاستفسار والتواصل جوال & واتس M for inquiries and contacts on
mobile & Whatsapp

wrote:

Marie Kokline <mkok...@gmail.com>: Dec 17 01:48AM -0500

https://translate.google.com/

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 8:32 PM Jenfryreyesonly <fryrey...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Bill Taylor <bigpe...@gmail.com>: Dec 16 01:48PM -0500

Hi Jen,

Sorry, I don’t know of a way to ‘block it’. In fact, I’m not sure I understand?

What are you trying to block?

The only general way of blocking someone, or something that I’m aware of, is by using some sort of firewall that allows you to block a specific IP or e-mail address?

Bill

L B <justic...@gmail.com>: Dec 16 02:13PM -0500

Delete works well too.

When I get a message I don’t understand or has a link that I know nothing about I would never click it. That’s how to get caught up in phishing, spoofing, and other nefarious things.

It’s annoying but I’d much rather hit delete than be paying with time and/or money to clean up my computer later.

The moderator can change a few settings too, but I’m not sure if it can stop languages we can’t read.

Louise

Jenfryreyesonly

Dec 19, 2019, 6:35:27 AM12/19/19
to ODSP Fireside
Deleting a message works well - but that person who posts to the group in.another language is not part of the group - that person is not really wanting info from the group - they are pushing their business advertisement info at the group.
Maybe google will do something to stop and prevent it from happening again - if enough people file a complaint?

Thanks for your reply everyone - nice to hear from you :)

Jen
Ps
A silly question....how can I see the most recent posts in dated order?