Re: [odspfireside: 52717 ] Digest for odspfireside@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

Mike

Dec 27, 2020, 4:40:21 PM12/27/20
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
What is STB?

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 11:16 AM <odspfi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
L B <justic...@gmail.com>: Dec 27 08:03AM -0500

Bill,

The only one who can change things, as I understand it, is the person who set up, or has control of, the trust.

I had similar concerns, but in my case the person who created the trust was still alive. He agreed there was a problem and changed things.

The lawyer he used was one in Peterborough. He was expensive. Dad paid him. Legal aid does not cover it. If you still want his name, let me know. I’ll share it.

It’s bad that ODSP limits our rights so much.

It sounds like your request is reasonable. Have you asked the PGT to assist you in approaching your sister and/or her lawyer?

I wish I had a better answer for you. Good luck.

Justice4ODSP

"arif þahinbay" <arif_s...@hotmail.com>: Dec 27 02:28PM

This is another legal disaster in Canada ,law is not for the people,the law is for who can effort yet still you may get no where even if you pay,that is disgusting situation in Canada.Law,law society(bullshit society),cabals,politics,big cooperations,banks,the law is for those ss holes only to use to fck others.
Good luck.

Sent from my iPad

"Heather M.c." <christ...@yahoo.ca>: Dec 26 08:37PM

Merry Christmas everyone!
Here is my nightmare with ODSP.
After maybe 2 years of no problems receiving my monthly direct deposits, I called the ODSP reporting line and found that there was no cheq being deposited for me come Dec 22/20. YIKES!
Sure enough, when Dec 22/20 rolled around, my cheq was not in my acct.
Strange thing is, as of this date, I have not been mailed a letter explaining what's going on and what I need to do to fix this problem.
I have called/faxed my (new) worker and have gotten no response so far.
Currently my anxiety disorder is on overdrive, to the point where I haven't been able to focus on the holidays.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Regards,Heather
Ashraf Galal <ashr...@gmail.com>: Dec 26 04:00PM -0500

Report it to STB

On 2020-12-26 3:37 p.m., 'Heather M.c.' via ODSP Fireside wrote:

--
All the best

Ashraf Galal