Re: [odspfireside: 52691 ] Abridged summary of odspfireside@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 3 topics

Gordon milton Gardner

Nov 28, 2019, 12:16:41 PM11/28/19
to Abridged recipients
i have a good question why does ontario works support phone funds to those who need a new phone but odsp don't support this  for those who need one they say its too help the client look for wok well ? um what about odsp clients are they not looking for work also?? whats good for the goose is good for the gander no? i think its not fare and it needs too be changedEmoji

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 11:16:06 a.m. EST, odspfi...@googlegroups.com <odspfi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

strsnstripeslovr <jud...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 06:25PM -0500

Sent from my iPhone
...more
L B <justic...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 06:43PM -0500

As far as I can tell, no. This article, from Oct. 2019, explains where things stand: ...more
strsnstripeslovr <jud...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 08:15PM -0500

Doug Ford cut what the liberals put in affect years earlier? No more check raises?

Sent from my iPhone

...more
L B <justic...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 10:30PM -0500

Hi,

I know some of the things were cut. I think a change happened to the claw backs too. I think the liberals were going to let us keep more of our earnings but Ford took some of that away too.
...more
Mike <mike....@gmail.com>: Nov 26 11:27AM -0500

You don't listen or care do you. Canadians we speak English here. Stop
being rude and learn the English language.

...more
Mike <mike....@gmail.com>: Nov 26 11:28AM -0500

...more
🐱 <kitte...@gmail.com>: Nov 26 11:24AM -0500

It's spam, ignore.

And we speak French here, too.

...more

Kim White

Nov 28, 2019, 2:41:33 PM11/28/19
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
No we haven't received any increases this year. As far as I am concerned every politician  should only receive as a pay cheque is the amount that we receive according to their family size. Then and only then will there be any real change.