Is selling personal items

fireflylady

Dec 23, 2019, 10:27:12 PM12/23/19
to ODSP Fireside
Is selling personal items, such as clothing, furniture etc considered income? Does it have to be reported? Example. Selling my bed for 200.00. If it sells do I report this to odsp and will it be considered income? If so how much would be deducted off my cheque? Just thing to decide if I should sell items I no longer want. If it’s going to hurt me, (dollar for dollar deducted) then I will give it away. Just trying to make a few extra dollars. Thanks!

🐱

Dec 23, 2019, 11:18:18 PM12/23/19
to odspfi...@googlegroups.com
You can earn up to $200 in a month and ODSP will match it with $100, but you'd have to ask you worker if that income counts as work.