ods is thread safe ?

Petit Eric

Apr 23, 2009, 8:31:05 AM4/23/09
to ods-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have finally successfull writed a nice sample to use ods as an
obexftp client, but when i use it , is only abble to get folder
listing from my phone 2 time, after wath my GUI sample is freezed.

I'm using MonoDevelop to write the sample and then use, mono,
Ndesk-Dbus, Ndesk-Dbus-Glib and of course ODS.

I attached my sample project to this mail, it is possible to compil it
as usual "./configure && make" and then start the sample with "mono
./TestsGUI/bin/Debug/TestsGUI.exe"

Normaly the binary are in the tarball, so withouth compile it, if you
have prerequist you can start it directly.

I will be happy to know if ODS is the problem or not because i tried
to free evrything and havent got any success.

Thank's

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

Few people are done for independence, it is the privilege of the powerful ones.

Org.OpenObex.tar.bz2