Fw: Calling all free software supporters: It's time to renew our shop inventory!

v_...@ukr.net

Sep 23, 2016, 12:23:54 AM9/23/16
to od...@googlegroups.com, foss-fe...@googlegroups.com
Предлагаем FSF, какие товары можно придумать для продажи в их
магазине сувениров. Они наконец-то решили обновить ассортимент.

Владимир

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 14:03:55 -0400
From: "Matt Lavallee, FSF" <sa...@fsf.org>
To: Vladimir Smolyar <v_...@ukr.net>
Subject: Calling all free software supporters: It's time to renew our
shop inventory!

Read online:
<https://www.fsf.org/blogs/gnu-press/calling-all-free-software-supporters-its-time-to-renew-our-shop-inventory>

Dear Vladimir Smolyar,

In advance of the Fall fundraiser and Winter holidays, we at the
Free Software Foundation (FSF) want to make sure we have the
snazziest possible selection of useful and stylish apparel,
books, and other items available for purchase on
[shop.fsf.org][1]. The merchandise we sell there helps get the
message of software freedom into the world, and the money we
raise from sales is indispensable to our operation. Besides all
that, the goods are useful, whether generating true random
numbers or keeping you warm in cold weather. To help us
accomplish these goals, we are asking you, the free software
community, for your ideas about what you'd like to see in the
shop.

[1]: https://shop.fsf.org

Do you have a neat design idea for a new T-shirt? Think we could
sell a bale of GNU-branded socks? Know what we could put on a
sticker that would get the software freedom message across?
Please add your idea(s) to the [LibrePlanet Wiki's Ideas
page][2]. If you see that someone has already suggested your
idea, feel free to add a "+1". OR: you can email your
merchandise idea to the FSF Operations team directly at
<sa...@fsf.org>.

[2]:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Free_Software_Foundation/Ideas#Store_suggestions

Together we can come up with the most practical and stylish ways
to get the software freedom message out there. We'll be actively
looking at submissions into early October, and hope to have
designs done by the middle of that month.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and thank you for
supporting free software!

Matt Lavallee
Operations Assistant
--
* Follow us at <https://status.fsf.org/fsf>.
* Subscribe to our RSS feeds at <https://fsf.org/blogs/RSS>.

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,

51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor
Boston, Massachusetts 02110-1335
UNITED STATES

You can unsubscribe from this mailing list by visiting

To stop all email from the Free Software Foundation, including
Defective by Design, and the Free Software Supporter newsletter, visit

https://my.fsf.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=145860&qid=21227119&h=462110683d131e2b.

-----
<v_...@ukr.net>