How to replace deprecated: dCreateGeomTransform()

Florent Monnier

Nov 20, 2020, 3:25:31 AM11/20/20
to ode-users
Hi,

I'm not the original author of the ocaml-ode bindings, but I maintain
it since several years now.

I've seen that some functions are now deprecared like:
`dCreateGeomTransform()`

The ocaml-ode bindings comes with an example of use written by the
original author (a mini-game inspired by the game Katamari), and it
uses this dCreateGeomTransform() function at line 474:

https://github.com/fccm/OCamlODE/blob/master/examples/katamari.ml#L474

The manual says:
"The geom transform classes are deprecated. Use geom offsets instead."

But I'm trying to figure out how?

I bet I should use dGeomSetOffsetPosition() instead, could you give any tips?

--
Regards
Florent