Decreasing developer count to 5

Oleh Derevenko

Jan 2, 2024, 7:38:47 PMJan 2
to ode-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Unfortunately, it looks like BitBucket started to enforce user limit of 5 developers when a team is on Free Plan. I’m removing Daniel K.O. and John Hsu as those who were appearing least recently to see if it helps. Otherwise, the repository would not accept commits.

Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

Oleh Derevenko

-- Skype with underscore

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.

Oleh Derevenko

Jan 2, 2024, 7:44:59 PMJan 2
to ode-...@googlegroups.com

Yes, with the decreased user count the commit succeeded.

Oleh Derevenko

-- Skype with underscore