An administrative announcement

Oleh Derevenko

Feb 24, 2022, 4:05:59 AM2/24/22
to ode-...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

This morning Russians started a full scaler attack/invasion on my country (Ukraine). We are in a state of war.

In case if anything happens to me there are two other Git repository admins — Bram Stolk and Rodrigo Hernandez (Kwizatz).

Oleh Derevenko

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.

Tilmann Zäschke

Feb 24, 2022, 8:17:20 AM2/24/22
to ode-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Oleh,

it is devastating to hear that. I wish you all the best.

Til

Alexandre Vaillancourt

Feb 24, 2022, 8:31:51 AM2/24/22
to ode-...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry it has gone this way. I wish you the best of luck to you and all of your fellow citizens. :/ I know these words won't have much of an impact on anything; I wish everyone could live in peace.

--
Alexandre Vaillancourt

Message has been deleted