Trimesh-Trimesh collision: Find which triangles involved.

Peter...@btinternet.com

Apr 16, 2021, 11:24:33 AM4/16/21
to ode-users
I'm making good progress with my project, but now I've reached a point where my code needs to find out which pair of triangles were involved in a collision.  I need this so that different actions can be taken depending on where the collision occurred on one of the trimeshes.

I've not found anything obvious to help with this....  Any pointers  where I should be looking ?

PeterO

Peter...@btinternet.com

Apr 16, 2021, 3:14:38 PM4/16/21
to ode-users
After some "digging about" in the sources,  I've found the "side1" and "side2" members of a dContactGeom , which with the "g1" and "g2" members give the two objects and two triangles were involved in the collision.

PeterO