ODE Error with QTCreator

Zahra

Dec 1, 2023, 3:57:31 PM12/1/23
to ode-users
Hello,
I am having some issues with getting ODE to run for a university project. I am supposed to download the project and simply run the qbs file, however I keep running into the following error:
In file included from C:/Users/...source/repos/OFBuggySolution-basic/src/ofApp.h:4:10: fatal error: ode/ode.h: No such file or directory
    4 | #include "ode/ode.h"
compilation terminated.
Process failed with exit code 1.
The following products could not be built for configuration Release_MINGW_02d3018db7766c78:
OFBuggySolution-basic, openFrameworks
Error while building/deploying project OFBuggySolution-basic (kit: MINGW)
When executing step "Qbs Build"

Any advice or help would be much appreciated on how to fix this issue.