available on windows

Bakary N'tji Diallo

Apr 25, 2019, 4:33:57 AM4/25/19
to od...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Is the oddt toolkit avaiulable under windows ?

Thanks
Best regards

Maciek Wójcikowski

Apr 26, 2019, 4:41:18 PM4/26/19
to Bakary N'tji Diallo, Open Drug Discovery Toolkit Community
Hi,

Most certainly you can install oddt with conda or pip (see the README on Github - https://github.com/oddt/oddt#install). I would also recommend using latest git version until 0.7 is released. Just keep in mind that ODDT is rather undertested on Windows, as there are no automated tests in place, nor a big Windows community using it. If you stumble upon some problems please report them and I will try to fix them for you.

----
Pozdrawiam,  |  Best regards,
Maciek Wójcikowski
mac...@wojcikowski.pl