RE: Abridged summary of odata4j-discuss@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Handl, Ralf

Jun 29, 2015, 3:34:34 AM6/29/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com

Hi Igor,

The references are treated as part of the source entity. This means that you can update a “Product” entity’s properties and add references from that “Product” entity to e.g. a “Category” entity in a single PATCH request using the “bind” syntax, see http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata-json-format/v4.0/errata02/os/odata-json-format-v4.0-errata02-os-complete.html#_Toc403940638:

PATCH http://host/service/Products(42) HTTP/1.1

{

  "Cate...@odata.bind": "Categories(6)",

  "Description": "Fantastic product with 42 different uses"

}

The general OData discussion group is https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/odata-discussion.

Regards!

--Ralf

Jul 1, 2015, 7:35:54 AM7/1/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com

I have not seen any updates to this project,  however for Teiid http://teiid. org we depend on odata4j for V2, so that reason we have forked this project and calling it "OReva"

The main aim is to provide the maintenance updates for V2. We recently received a huge contribution for V3. So, if anybody has any bug fixes or enhancements please come talk to us.

Find the fork at
Http://github.com.com/teiid

Thanks

Ramesh..