Trying to run NetflixConsumerExample

Joslyn Flores

Apr 23, 2015, 3:06:07 PM4/23/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com
Hi

i download odata4j with git and compile the sources with maven, however i would like to biuld the sample myself. So with jars odata4j-xxx-bundle.jar and odata4j-examples-xxx.jar i am trying to compile the source code but i cant understand where the implementation of the interfaces are.

For example, I got an error in the following line

int morganSpurlockId = c.getEntities("People").filter("substringof('Spurlock',Name)").execute().first().getProperty("Id", Integer.class).getValue();

eclispse say

The method getProperty(String, Class<T>) is undefined for the type Object

and when i look for the object ODataConsumer i found that is an interface and i can't find the implementation

if anyone can help me i will appreciate it!!

regards

Joslyn