OData4J V2 Fork - OReva

Ramesh Reddy

Mar 27, 2015, 2:34:01 PM3/27/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com
Teiid community http://teiid.org depends upon OData4J for its V2 implementation of the OData protocol. We see that there has been no activity in this project for last 2 years, so we consider this is project is effectively dead by all means. However, Teiid community still on hook to support our OData V2 implementation for little while longer (I see at least 2 yrs), for that reason we have forked this project and calling it "OREVA".

I have somewhat simplified the offering by removing the JDBC and JPA as we do not use those modules, but rest of core protocol is intact. We will try to keep it up with any bug fixes and maintenance. So, if you are wanting to submit a patch or work on some enhancement you can always come and talk to us,  patches/enhancements are Welcome.

Here is the fork https://github.com/teiid/oreva   If there is enough interest form OData4J remaining community, I do not mind moving this to different GitHub organization other than Teiid. If you find a issue, use https://github.com/teiid/oreva/issues  for now we are using Teiid's issues system.

I also would like to thank John Spurlock for his all his contributions towards OData4J, Thank you. It is a very good OData framework

Thanks

Ramesh..

Mubasshar Ahmad

Jun 9, 2015, 5:12:19 AM6/9/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com
Ramesh! Can I get UNIQUE key constraint in OData which is defined in ddl of vdb?

Ramesh Reddy

Jun 9, 2015, 7:32:51 AM6/9/15
to odata4j...@googlegroups.com

In Third?  Yes