How can I parse an CSDL schema text into org.odata4j.edm objects

yska...@tibco.com

Aug 11, 2017, 7:07:17 PM8/11/17
to odata4j-discuss
Hi

Completely new to odata4j and have a couple of questions.

1. Which version of odata spec is supported, is it ver 4?

2. I would like to be able to parse a text of ab CSDL schema into some sort of object model (presumably classes from org.odata4j.edm), introspect contents and do stuff based on that. Is there an api for that?

Thanks.

Ramesh Reddy

Aug 12, 2017, 9:24:39 AM8/12/17
to odata4j-discuss

Odata4j supports version 2 and it is not been actively manged. I suggest you take look at Apache Olingo project for version 4 implementation.

Ramesh..