problem with odata requests containing parenthesis

Ali Ahsan

May 16, 2017, 7:02:39 AM5/16/17
to odata4j-discuss
Hi All,
I am using Odata4j and facing some parsing issue in org/odata4j/producer/resources/EntityRequestResource.java

My request URL looks like .../MyEntity('id(1)').
I have observed that the id i.e. (1)') in EntityRequestResource. getEntity() is not received in a proper way. this id is get parsed as (1)') instead of ('id(1)')
and also facing same behavior with entity set name.
May you please help me in this matter and guide me how can i get proper id  when it contains parenthesis and also proper entitysetname .