Terraform with Aws & Hadoop

recru...@acloudinc.com

Aug 24, 2021, 11:29:48 AM8/24/21
to recru...@acloudinc.com

Hello Experts,

We have the our client requirement on the below role. Please submit or refer suitable profile.

Role: Terraform with Aws & Hadoop

Client: Atena / Infosys

Location: Remote until COVID (Charlotte, NC)

Rate: Depends on Experience

Visa: Any Visa

Exp: 7+

Job Description:

Hands on experience in Aws

Hands on experience in Hadoop

Experience in Kubernetes in general and GKE in particular

Experience configuring SDN within a CSP VPC s XPN etc

Experience in  cloud networking concepts

Experience in  Security concepts IAM OAuth and cloud compliance auditing monitoring tools Customer stakeholder focus

Please contact: recru...@acloudinc.com

Storms don't last forever…
https://youtu.be/Ys-xbss6fq8

With Best Regards,

Recruiting Associate.

Atlas Cloud, solution for your IT.

P: +1 419 318 4700

E:   recru...@acloudinc.com

www.acloudinc.com

We care U… Stay Safe! Follow Social Distancing!

Important: The content of this Email and attachments are confidential, and for Atlas Cloud Foundry LLC communication purposes only. They are intended to the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify "recru...@acloudinc.com" immediately and do not disclose the content to anyone or make copies thereof.

Think Green
... Print Responsibly.

image001.jpg

recru...@acloudinc.com