Fwd: oData $Expand not showing multi level list json property

Jayraj Mishra

Sep 6, 2021, 1:34:11 AM9/6/21
to odata-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

We are from Xtrastaff technology and have decided to implement oData in our most of the products for the API's. I liked the oData concept to simplify the API query but after integration we have found the bugs in the API response. After searching in articles I haven't got any solution. I have added the ticket in the stackoverflow. It would be great if your team can help to solve the API response issue.

Stackoverflow Ticket :

Please have a look and let me know within a day.

--
Jay Raj Mishra
Technical Lead

  jayraj...@xtrastaff.com        xtrastaff.com