Reminder: Teams Meeting Today 5/21 @4pm

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin

May 21, 2024, 10:49:14 AMMay 21
to Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team
Good Morning Team Leaders!

This is a brief reminder that we will be having our Regional Democracy Teams meeting today at 4pm. Below I have highlighted a few upcoming events. We look forward to discussing current legislation updates, upcoming events, Pride Month tabling, and weekly democracy actions. See you at 4pm!

Intro to Social Media: The Modern Tools of Advocacy and Activism

Do you want to be more involved in online activism? Join us for our Intro to Social Media training on Wednesday, May 22nd at 6:00pm. Learn the basics of digital advocacy across the popular social media platforms of today.

Learn more and RSVP at: opendemocracynh.org/social_media_intro

Unstacking the Deck

May 28, 2024 at 6:00pm - 7pm
Nashua Public Library, 2 Court St, Nashua, NH 03060

Join Open Democracy for this unique community event where we will explore empowering small donors to break the cycle of racial exclusion in our democracy and economy.

Learn more and RSVP at: opendemocracynh.org/unstacking_the_deck

Meeting ID: 895 8838 4994 Passcode: 444630

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 • +1 689 278 1000 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 895 8838 4994
Passcode: 444630

Thank you,
Autumn Raschick-Goodwin (she/her)
Program Coordinator
4 Park St, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301

OD/ODA works on Ndakinna, the unceded homelands of the Abenaki, Pennacook, and Wabanaki peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land, the water, and the people who have stewarded Ndakinna through generations and continue to do so today.
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 7.53.15 PM.png