Reminder: Teams Meeting Today at 2pm

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin

Mar 28, 2024, 11:39:19 AMMar 28
to Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team
Good Morning Team Leaders--

This is a quick reminder that we will be having a teams meeting today at 2pm. We look forward to discussing democracy actions, legislative updates, and recent and upcoming events. See you at 2pm!

If you haven't already be sure to submit a response to our Regional Democracy Teams Meeting Scheduling poll.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 858 0627 9120
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,85806279120# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,85806279120# US

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 305 224 1968 US
        +1 309 205 3325 US
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 931 3860 US
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 719 359 4580 US
        +1 253 205 0468 US
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 360 209 5623 US
        +1 386 347 5053 US
        +1 507 473 4847 US
        +1 564 217 2000 US
        +1 669 444 9171 US
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 689 278 1000 US
Meeting ID: 858 0627 9120

Thank you,
Autumn Raschick-Goodwin (she/her)
Program Coordinator
4 Park St, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301

OD/ODA works on Ndakinna, the unceded homelands of the Abenaki, Pennacook, and Wabanaki peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land, the water, and the people who have stewarded Ndakinna through generations and continue to do so today.