Weekly Actions & Tuesday Teams Meeting Cancelation

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin

May 13, 2024, 5:43:53 PMMay 13
to Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team
Good Afternoon Team Leaders,

I am reaching out to share that we will not have our regular Regional Teams Meeting tomorrow afternoon.

During the time we typically have our meeting, Professor Lawrence Lessig will be hosting a lecture in Concord, Social Media and Democracy. In this lecture he will examine the influence that social media has had on American democracy. WHEN: May 14, 4:30-5:30.  WHERE: Concord Audi, 2 Prince St. Details and RSVP HERE.  There is also an option for attending virtually. Below is the link for this week's actions.

Thank you,
Autumn Raschick-Goodwin (she/her)
Program Coordinator
4 Park St, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301

OD/ODA works on Ndakinna, the unceded homelands of the Abenaki, Pennacook, and Wabanaki peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land, the water, and the people who have stewarded Ndakinna through generations and continue to do so today.