Reminder: Teams Meeting Tomorrow 6/18 @4pm

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin

Jun 18, 2024, 9:56:26 AMJun 18
to Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team
Good Morning Teams!

This is a quick reminder that we have a Regional Democracy Teams meeting at 4pm. Also happening tonight is our webinar, Maine Public Funding of Elections: Lessons learned & organizing ideas starting at 6pm, we hope you can join us.

Weekly Actions: https://www.opendemocracyaction.org/weeklyactions

____________

 Regional Democracy Teams Meeting Agenda:

  1. Welcome and Weekly Actions

  2. Recap of Last Day of the Session (HB1370, HB1091, HB1596)

  3. 603 Forward Phone Bank for veto of HB1569 (Register to phone bank here)

  4. Upcoming events (Events Page)

    1. Maine Public Funding of Elections: Lessons learned & organizing ideas - June 18th, 6pm

    2. John Lewis Candlelight Vigil/Day of Action - July 17th, 6pm

    3. Democracy Festival - August 3rd, Time: 12-2pm

    4. Fisher Cats Primary Fundraising Event - August 23rd, 6:35pm

    5. Voter Confidence Conference - St. Anselm’s College - September 14th, 10-2

    6. Book Club: Democracy in Black - September 24th, 7pm

    7. Book Festival with Book the Vote - October 4th

____________

Meeting ID: 895 8838 4994 Passcode: 444630

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 • +1 689 278 1000 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 895 8838 4994
Passcode: 444630

Thank you,

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin (she/her)
Program Coordinator
4 Park St, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301

OD/ODA works on Ndakinna, the unceded homelands of the Abenaki, Pennacook, and Wabanaki peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land, the water, and the people who have stewarded Ndakinna through generations and continue to do so today.

Autumn Raschick-Goodwin

Jun 18, 2024, 3:38:08 PMJun 18
to Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team
Pardon any confusion, the subject line was supposed to read Teams Meeting TODAY 6/18 @ 4pm. I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Thank you,
Autumn