Teams today at 2pm

Olivia Zink

Apr 25, 2024, 11:48:16 AMApr 25
to Autumn Raschick-Goodwin, ODA Seacoast Regional Democracy Team, Oda-central-nh Team, ODA Monadnock Regional Democracy Team, ODA North Country Regional Democracy Team, ODA Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, ODA Upper Valley Regional Democracy Team
Thursdays at 2PM via zoom (phone in information below)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82143597192?pwd=FvEZNJobVHieFb6nhBHVA28x61tLuk.1

 We wanted to say THANK YOU and great job again to everyone for yesterday's HB 1569 hearing -- I think we had the perfect mix of voices and organizations represented because of everyone's work and collaboration.  We also we recap the hearing on HB 1150, HB 1091, HB 1596 and SB 534.

Also friends at Fix Democracy First and the Meaningful Movies Project are co-hosting a FREE online screening of the documentary, John Lewis: Good Trouble on April 28th at 4 pm PT/7 pm ET. Here's a link to the event page: https://bit.ly/john-lewis-good-trouble-screening-eventbrite

The film will be followed by a panel discussion and calls to actions with:
• Barbara Arnwine, President & Founder of the Transformative Justice Coalition
• Rev. Dr. Derrick Harkins, Senior Advisor with Raben and Board Member of Interfaith Alliance
• Cinthia Illan-Vazquez, Executive Director at The Washington Bus

Please share the event

Share Ballots and Brews with 5 friends

Democracy is for everyone, but only a fraction of New Hampshire residents get involved in the political process beyond voting in general elections - or even know how to start. Let's work together to fix that!

Our Ballots and Brews event on Wednesday, May 1st, at the Barcode Lounge & Grill in Manchester is an approachable introduction to the New Hampshire legislative process. We ask that you share this event with the college students and young professionals in your life so we can help build more youth engagement in our democracy.

Learn more and RSVP here.

Flyer for sharing the event here.

Today- Team meeting at 2pm
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82143597192?pwd=FvEZNJobVHieFb6nhBHVA28x61tLuk.1

Meeting ID: 821 4359 7192
Passcode: 901912

---

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,82143597192#,,,,*901912# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,82143597192#,,,,*901912# US

---

Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 821 4359 7192
Passcode: 901912
Olivia Zink (she/her)
Executive Director
4 Park St, Suite 301, Concord, NH 03301

OD/ODA works on Ndakinna, the unceded homelands of the Abenaki, Pennacook, and Wabanaki peoples past and present. We acknowledge and honor with gratitude the land, the water, and the people who have stewarded Ndakinna through generations and continue to do so today.