Las Pulgas Century of 7/15/23 - Request for Distance

Chuck Bramwell

Jul 19, 2023, 1:00:10 AM7/19/23
to Cycling, OCWSatCentury on Google, Chuck Bramwell
IMG_6142.jpg

Thanks for coming out for the Las Pulgas Century!!

It was a great day on the bike Saturday and thanks to everyone who came out.  The June Gloom kept the temperatures down in the 70's until about Noon when we turned inland.  And of course, we got some good heat training in on Alicia as temps soared into the 90's.

My photos from the day are at https://www.strava.com/activities/9458524406

The following are the initial results … please let me know your mileages if these are incorrect.

Jim Carson - 80 Miles?

Kelly Grove - 66 Miles?

May Ilayna - 66 Miles?

Darion Jackson - 66 Miles?

Michelle Parcell - 80 Miles?

Maria Perkins - 66 Miles?

Art Presser - 66 Miles?

Sabby R - 82 Miles?

John Simpson - 66 Miles?

Ron Viloria - 66 Miles?

I'm looking forward to some more Saturday Centuries in the coming months.

Chuck

chri...@aol.com

Jul 19, 2023, 11:33:20 AM7/19/23
to cbr...@caltriplecrown.com, Cycling, OCWSatCentury on Google, Chuck Bramwell