COVID-19 Articles from Bicycling Magazine and Centuries

Chuck Bramwell

Mar 29, 2020, 6:59:46 PM3/29/20
to Cycling, OCWSatCentury on Google, Chuck Bramwell

This Cyclist Diagnosed With Coronavirus Wants You To Take This Seriously

            https://www.bicycling.com/culture/a31913269/cyclist-diagnosed-with-coronavirus/

How to Ride Safely Amid Coronavirus Concerns

            https://www.bicycling.com/news/a31469228/cycling-during-coronavirus/

What You Need to Know About Spit and Snot During the Coronavirus Outbreak

            https://www.bicycling.com/health-nutrition/a31488775/spit-snot-etiquette-for-cyclists-coronavirus/

Let me know if you think of any new Century Routes in So. Cal. which we can ride as a group later this year.

Stay safe and stay healthy!!

Chuck

cycling

Mar 30, 2020, 12:04:41 AM3/30/20
to ocwsat...@googlegroups.com
How not to ride safely during a pandemic ... demonstrated by a group of about 15 Laguna Beach PD on mountain bikes in Laguna Canyon this morning.

Apparently, avoiding group events doesn't apply to Laguna Beach PD.

They also cut me off and forced me to brake by turning left across my line - but maybe ride safety doesn't matter when not abiding by pandemic recommendations.

Alan