jruby?

David Kerr

Feb 28, 2013, 2:38:37 PM2/28/13
to octopus-ac...@googlegroups.com
Is octopus supported with jruby? I've seen some commits that mention jruby, so i have hope.

I'm asking because my 2 regular ruby projects are load balancing perfectly, but my jruby one doesn't appear to be.

If it is supported, is there anything special i'd need to do to get it working?

Thanks

Gabriel Sobrinho

Mar 1, 2013, 8:07:43 AM3/1/13
to octopus-ac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I didn't see anything that may break on JRuby and the suite is green.

Would be great if you test in your staging environment first :)

Cheers,

Gabriel Sobrinho

David Kerr

Mar 1, 2013, 4:36:06 PM3/1/13
to octopus-ac...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I was testing it in a sandbox. it doesn't seem to be working for me.

I suspect that it's something incompatibile in the jruby app, so I passed it back the owner
to look into.

Thanks!